Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

10 Reasons why Roger Federer can't beat rafael Nadal...


By 


FOLKERT HESSE

Roger Federer is the greatest tennis player of all time and holds almost every record in the history books of tennis. But why can’t he beat Rafael Nadal and has a 7-14 record against the Spaniard?
Now it looks like the two tennis giants will meet in the final of the US-Open tomorrow. It would be their first meeting at the US-Open at all and for world no. 1 Rafa Nadal it would be even the first over all appearance in the finals of the US-Open, while Roger Federer has won the tournament for the past 5 years.
But still, I don’t think that Roger will be the favorite for this match.

Federer crying after loss at Australian Open ...

Tomorrow I will give you the top 10 reasons, why Federer against Nadal is a very, very bad match-up for the Swiss …
I think he will lose the final against Nadal, and I will tell you why.


H. F. HESSE

HESSE TENNIS TRAINING
High Performance Training and Coaching for Top Juniors and Professionals


Folkert Hesse Tennis

1 comment:

  1. I am a HUGE Federer fan and I used to hate Nadal but after watching him play he's hard to not like. Nadal has won me over. A big reason I think Fed has difficulty (other than the fact that Nadal runs like a spanish bull) is that Fed likes setting up his favorite pattern with an inside out forehand to the backhand of a right-handed player. That plays into Nadals forehand and he can hit more aggressively and cancel the pattern.

    Fed needs to learn some more left-handed friendly patterns.

    I can't wait to hear your reasons.

    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete